Monday, August 17, 2009

Hussein Hamid - "I Have Been Deceived!"

UMNO can no longer fool the Malays hook, line and sinker. What I cannot understand is why it took them, me included, so long to realise that Mahathir's battle cry of "Ketuanan Melayu" was simply to raise the morale of the Malays into blindly supporting him and his cronies, so that he could do virtually what he liked.

He was a smart cookie, he really fooled the Malays all the way to the bank and got them to idolise him along the way. His talent at deceiving people, not only the Malays but Chinese and Indians is a classic example few can match. The joke is he is not even a true Malay(Indian father) but he talks as if he is the TRUE BLUE MALAY and GREAT defender of the Malay race.

The best joke of all is that up till this day, there are well educated, well informed and God fearing Malaysians who think he was a good Prime Minister and still admire him.

His mistake was to go after Anwar and there he exposed his vicious side and slowly all his secrets are being exposed. As long as UMNO/BN is in power he is safe.

One day. . . . soon.....

QUOTE:

".... If I am called a TRAITOR for denouncing UMNO as failing to defend the special rights of the MALAYS and the MONARCHY, then let me stand beside ANWAR and BE A TRAITOR.
Was it not YOUR (UMNO ) President Mahathir who stripped away the legal privileges of the Sultans?

(And) I did NOT hear of Sultans willing to allow the Malays to suffer economically as they do in Kelantan, just because the people in that state choose to have, as their government, a party that is NOT UMNO.
...… And YOU call us traitors to the Malay cause?

Are the people in Kelantan not Malays?

I am sick to my stomach of UMNO leaders and their cronies taking, taking AND taking for themselves what is rightfully for the Malays that they say they have been championing.

Let me say it again – it is a GIVEN fact that UMNO is corrupt. UMNO is greed. UMNO is deceit. UMNO is dishonor.

I now stand up and point my finger at them and say to myself: I have been GUILTY OF KEEPING QUIET.

-HUSSEIN HAMID

No comments: